Our Emergency Evacuation Exercise training is aimed at fulfilling the legal obligation for organisations to conduct and record at least one Emergency Response Exercise / Evacuation Drill each year in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996, Australian Standards AS 3745 – 2010 Planning for Emergencies in Facilities and AS 4083 – 2010 Planning for Emergencies – Health Care Facilities. We specialise in making sure your evacuation is undertaken with minimal impact to your business and in compliance with AS 3745 – 2010.
- Evacuation scenarios are tailored to your workplace;
- All Emergency Response Exercises focus on actions to be taken by the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) and Occupants;
- Fully AS 3745 – 2010 & AS 4083 – 2010 compliant;
- Full briefing and debriefing conducted;
- Full written report that outlines recommendations for improvement; and
- Props can be used to ensure reality of simulation.
The duration of the exercise depends upon the size and complexity of the site. We ask that organisations allow for up to 1.5 hours including briefing and de-briefing.
If you wish to know more about our Emergency Evacuation Exercises, please fill in the contact form and one of our team will reply within the next 48 hours or call our office to talk to one of our friendly staff today!