Our Fire Warden/Evacuation Training is targeted towards the members of your workplace Emergency Control Organisation (Warden Team) and is delivered in compliance with Australian Standard AS 3745 and site specific Emergency Response Procedures. The training has a strong focus on life safety and evacuating people in emergency situations. The training covers the following topics:
- Legislative Requirements and Australian Standard AS 3745
- Emergency Control Organisation Structure (ECO)
- ECO Duties and Responsibilities
- Emergency Types and their Impact
- Raising the Alarm
- Fire Alarm systems (if installed)
- Managing Mobility Impaired Occupants
- Assembly Area/s
- Fire Warden Training
The training can be delivered at your premises or at our custom designed training facility in Malaga for a maximum of fifteen (15) trainees per group. The non-accredited course is theory based and the duration is 1.5 hours. For further information please contact us.
If you wish to know more about Fire Warden Training, please fill in the following form and one of our team will endeavour to reply in the next 48 hours.
Alternatively, call any one of our offices listed below to talk to someone today!